I’m a husband, father, writer, gamer, and infosec geek. I’ve been an active screenwriter for some time now, independently producing and directing a number of my own short scripts. My experience behind the camera has helped me develop a writing style that translates well from script to screen.
In addition to being a screenwriter, I’m also a writer of short fiction and comic book scripts.
I know I’ve got a LOT of scripts and stories here on my site. You can use the Categories on the right to narrow down what you’re looking for.
On the awards front, I’ve had some success with short scripts as writer and co-writer, including:
- A Thousand Words: Bloodline – Best Horror Short, 2007 The Indie Gathering
- Bait – Production Option, Steven de Souza’s ‘Unknown Sender’ Season 2 Contest
- Carpool – Best U.S. Short, 2012 Nevermore Film Festival
- Carpool – Audience Favorite, 2011 Columbus 48 Hour Film Project
- Split – Audience Favorite, 2012 Columbus 48 Hour Film Project
- Unbroken – Best Film & Audience Favorite, 2012 MOFA 3 Days of Terror Contest
- Worth – Best Short (Jury Award & Audience Award), 2013 Intendence Film Festival
- Worth – Best Australian Short Film, 2013 Sandfly Film Festival
Although my shorts outnumber my features, I’ve also had a little luck with these screenplays:
If you find an unproduced script that you’d like to shoot, or if you’re interested in collaborating on a writing project, let me know. I’m ALWAYS interested in discussing new opportunities.